The Cellfina® Difference
Cellfina® is the only EU CE-marked2 and US FDA-cleared3 minimally invasive procedure clinically proven to treat the structural cause of cellulite with results that last up to three years4.
Here's how it works
Cellfina® combines highly advanced, proprietary technology with a well-established procedure called Subcision®6 to treat the structural cause of cellulite. This innovative solution is an effective and well-tolerated method to treat cellulite with precise and reproducible results in just one treatment1.
Before & After Cellfina®
The Cellfina® System smooths dimpled areas of the skin caused by cellulite.
Patient Satisfaction Rate Is High With Cellfina®
Lasting results — Results last up to three years4.
Compelling improvements — After three years, patients maintained an average improvement of 2 points on the Cellulite Severity Scale (0-5 point scale) as determined by independent physician assessment4.
Meaningful and rapid improvement with just a single treatment
Actual Cellfina® Patient of Coleman Center for Cosmetic Dermatologic Surgery
28-year-old female treated for cellulite on buttocks.
Actual Cellfina® Patient of Maryland Laser, Skin and Vein Institute, Hunt Valley, MD
49-year-old female treated for cellulite on buttocks.
1. Kaminer MS, et al. Multicenter Pivotal Study of Vacuum-Assisted Precise Tissue Release for the Treatment of Cellulite, Dermatol Surg 2015;41:336–347
2. Cellfina CE Mark Approval, July 2016
3. Cellfina FDA Approval: http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfpmn/pmn.cfm last accessed 17/10/16
4. Kaminer et al., Multicenter pivotal study of the safety and effectiveness of a tissue stabilised-guided subcision procedure for the treatment of cellulite: 3 year update – American Academy of Dermatology (74), 2016 ,
5. Kaminer MS, Coleman WP, 3rd, Weiss RA, et al. Tissue Stabilized – Guided Subcision for the Treatment of Cellulite: A Multicenter Pivotal Study With Two Year Follow-up, Dermatol Surg. 2016;42:1213–1216
6. Instructions for Use (IFU) Cellfina