See the beauty of sound™
Ultherapy® is a non-invasive tightening and lifting treatment for the full face, neck and décolletage1 – without surgery and with minimal downtime2.
Ultherapy® harnesses the power of ultrasound to deliver its collagen-boosting effect, delivering ultrasound energy at specific depths at each thermal coagulation point to stimulate natural collagen and resulting in a facial lifting effect3.
Ultherapy® is CE Certified and has treated over 1 million people globally, with over 4,600 systems sold worldwide and has been in over 50 clinical studies4.
With Ultherapy®, you can experience a lift that can last over 1 year5,6.
Well tolerated Ultrasound7. No Surgery.
Ultherapy® is well suited to facial treatment as the images generated provide a clear representation of the facial layers, including the skin and deeper layers of tissue8. Ultherapy® features DeepSEE technology – a unique visual aid that allows the practitioner to see the areas being treated – achieving a tailored optimal result for the patient9. Skin tightening ultrasound penetrates 4.5 mm into the facial skin and discrete coagulation points to instigate the tissue repair process10. This stimulates natural collagen1 and results in a facial lifting effect without surgery and with minimal downtime2.
Ultherapy® is an effective treatment for facial and neck skin tightening and lifting1,2,4,7,11.
- Minimal downtime
- Builds collagen and elastin
- Well tolerated micro-focused ultrasound (MFU-V)
Ultherapy® — Face and neck treatment
Ultherapy® is FDA cleared as a non-invasive aesthetic treatment to lift the eyebrows, chin and neck tissue and improve lines and wrinkles on the décolletage12.
Non-invasive neck and chin lift
Non-invasive brow lift
Ultherapy® — décolleté/chest treatment
You can expect to see significant lifting and tightening of the facial and neck areas within 180 days after just one single micro-focused ultrasound treatment11.
1. Ulthera System Instructions for Use, 1001393IFU Rev H, p10
2. Brobst RW, et al. Facial Plast Surg Clin N Am. 2014;22:195
3. ULT-DOf-008-02 – Ultherapy Mechanism of Action White Paper
4. Certificate 3808396CE01, DEKRA March 2017 ULT-DOF-001-05 Ultherapy Figures – May 2017
5. Sasaki GH & Tevez A. Aesthet Surg J. 2012;1-12.DOI:8
6. Brobst RW, et al. Facial Plast Surg Clin N Am. 2014;22:191-202
7. Gliklich RE, et al. Arch Facial Plast Surg. 2007; 9:88
8. White WM, et al. Arch Facial Plast Surg Clin N Am. 2014;22;28
9. www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/pdf13/k134032.pdf Accessed May 2017
10. Alam M, et al. J Am Acad Dermatol 2010.62:268
11. Fabi SG and Goldman MP. Dermatol Surg. 2014;40;569
12. www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/pdf13/k134032.pdf Accessed May 2017
13. Suh, D.H., et al. Dermatol Surg, 2011. 37(11): p. 1595-602